Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would someone be good enough to put today's top scores on here when they are known, many thanks in advance

Extremely tough today, enjoyable but tough. Dad shot 33

Taylor did a 33 today, lots of big names in the 30s..highest iv seen is 42. They should be putting scores on the website today at some point.

The boys are having the best time :)

Don't think many looked at scores today !!!!

I shot a 13 and 15 totally relentless with generally the harder targets in a simo pair !!!!!!

Still enjoying it and having a fab time

What's catching us out ????

No background to judge , targets pretty edgy , shells we are not used to and quartering away birds with springs like I have never seen before

The prince has rumoured to say " wait till next year you've seen nothing yet "

Great prize draw at the end of today with phones , iPads and one of the jeep wranglers being won

So roll on tomorrow

Comment of today , I feel like I have been taped quickly followed by I think I have been gang banged

More tomorrow folks !!!

I can't make it work. Just blank..
It's the most horrendous piece of web I've seen in years. I got at it using Internet Explorer in the end. It's a nasty interface, you can't just look for a name, and the scroll bars don't work properly. 

From some of my friends regarding targets: edgy, fast, short window, one target falling from a distant tower, no background making it hard to judge distances. GD shot 39 and an American is leading with a 44.

Henry

Some browsers wont load the results page, IE will.

disastrous start for me..... so worried about being behind things that I do believe I managed to miss in front...too much gun speed and not enough control......which equalled a 9 ex 25!! grrr! Second layout was better, managed by some fluke to straight a peg and finished on a 16, just one bird on that layout behind Mark Winser......  I have revised my expectations accordingly...I am hoping to make it to the 100 ex 200 mark........with a bit of luck!

Excellent Ben... Looks like a toughie! Come on you brits.. Bring the cash home!!

Latest posts

Back