Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working fine for me.

Go to the main website for Nad al sheba,click results,bar at the bottom say show secure content only,click the show all content box to the right and you will get a scrolling leader board,select which ever you want,men,women,middle east,top 50.

Working fine for me.
Go to the main website for Nad al sheba,click results,bar at the bottom say show secure content only,click the show all content box to the right and you will get a scrolling leader board,select which ever you want,men,women,middle east,top 50.
Not working on my iPhone or iPad.
Hopefully Ben will come to the rescue.
I'm chauffeuring his old man so I'm sure he can help my damsel in distress.

Wow my mate is on no2 :) but thats not the full list right?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

That lists makes great reading, the women's is very interesting so far, hope the Brits nerves improve for the remaining days. 

Leigh H, NO and Willy has never been forgiven for them targets! :fie:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks....it is early days yet....they have only shot 2 layouts each .....and they are different layouts on a rolling change each day. Will get a better idea when 5 or 6 layouts each have been shot. By then they will have a true idea which are the toughest layouts.....

Folks....it is early days yet....they have only shot 2 layouts each .....and they are different layouts on a rolling change each day. Will get a better idea when 5 or 6 layouts each have been shot. By then they will have a true idea which are the toughest layouts.....
Exactly.  There appears to be a significant difference between the 'difficulty factor' of some of the layouts.  Not to say any are easy, just some are tough to the power of a smaller number than others -  so I believe!

Good luck to them all . :)

No...in Fitasc you do have hard and less hard layout. Glad to see a woman has the best score on R5 layout...(for now).....20....just saying.

Thanks Ben, good to see a gloucester boy in the top 10!! well done young stu hart in top 50.
Don't forget Andrew white mate, has not done much shooting since winning the British open sporting In 2012, a class act and local, I also work with him

SORRY ASHLEY FORGOT HIM. WE MUST REMEMBER HART SENIOR CAN BE A VERY DARK HORSE!! THIS IS A ENDURANCE EVENT AND EXPERIENCE WILL SHOW IN THE TOP BOYS..  WE HAVE ALOT OF GOOD SHOTS IN OUR AREA REMEMBER..... INCLUDING OURSELVES HA HA

Latest posts

Back