Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That idiot chap on the new who said they have to protect the towns and the people from floods....before they see if there is money left for the countryside...!!

Where do they get these idiots from.

(And where do they think the water comes from....and where are the floodplains....oh yes.....the countryside.......and who built on the floodplains??????)

Aaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh...!

On the other hand...what makes me go Aaaargh ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha is the video of Jaimie McDonald Marathon man crossing Canada wearing the flash outfit....at the bit where he reaches the summit shouting 'whose the daddy....whose the daddy' and then getting a mouth of salt from the lorry....!

Brilliant.

Plus he raised £140,000+ for charity.

How can thieves drain the oil tank of a flooded farm on the Somerset level and at the same time damage the pump. Do these chumps not realise that the whole farm being under water is problem enough....without adding no water or heating now to the list.....?

What is up with these people.

And why dies it cost 0.42p to phone bloody flood line???
Apparently they're getting rid of the 42p calls.........once the floods have gone. :crazy:

true story

You stop dredging mature rivers which then silt up and you get flooding as a result but of course they know best:  dredging is a waste of money so they spend all the money elsewhere!  Our ancestors knew dredging was a good idea -  who chucked out tried and tested ideas - bloody politicians!

I suspect its all about trying to stop flooding near towns and cities where they built and continue to build on flood plains thus creating more and more flooding problems to be solved in the future when there is inadequate money.  Bloody developers and bloody planners for letting it happen and bloody politicians for setting the wrong rules that let it all happen! 

You stop dredging mature rivers which then silt up and you get flooding as a result but of course they know best:  dredging is a waste of money so they spend all the money elsewhere!  Our ancestors knew dredging was a good idea -  who chucked out tried and tested ideas - bloody politicians!

I suspect its all about trying to stop flooding near towns and cities where they built and continue to build on flood plains thus creating more and more flooding problems to be solved in the future when there is inadequate money.  Bloody developers and bloody planners for letting it happen and bloody politicians for setting the wrong rules that let it all happen! 
what he said  :biggrin:

You stop dredging mature rivers which then silt up and you get flooding as a result but of course they know best: dredging is a waste of money so they spend all the money elsewhere! Our ancestors knew dredging was a good idea - who chucked out tried and tested ideas - bloody politicians!

I suspect its all about trying to stop flooding near towns and cities where they built and continue to build on flood plains thus creating more and more flooding problems to be solved in the future when there is inadequate money. Bloody developers and bloody planners for letting it happen and bloody politicians for setting the wrong rules that let it all happen!
They''ll try and blame the wildlife for not dredging. Everything these days is to do with conservation of wildlife, to the extent of causing flooding everywhere. Heaven help us if the water vole has to get out the water for a day or two!

Daftest thing i heard when living on a farm in Salisbury when the 303 bypass was being worked out was the bloody bat bridge...!!

I was sat up the lane at about midnight shooting the rats by moonlight, when this bloke appears behind me...scared the living daylight out of me.....(we were on a private lane in the middle of the farm and a long way from any road or houses). Told me he was on the night survey to see where they would put the bat bridge. FFS Bat bridge......I ask who would teach them how to use it.....got a blank face reply.

Biggest waste of money i ever heard about.

Daftest thing i heard when living on a farm in Salisbury when the 303 bypass was being worked out was the bloody bat bridge...!!

I was sat up the lane at about midnight shooting the rats by moonlight, when this bloke appears behind me...scared the living daylight out of me.....(we were on a private lane in the middle of the farm and a long way from any road or houses). Told me he was on the night survey to see where they would put the bat bridge. FFS Bat bridge......I ask who would teach them how to use it.....got a blank face reply.

Biggest waste of money i ever heard about.
Do the bats fly over the bridge or walk

RAIN AAAAGHHH

Just seen the weather forecast. I.knew I should of started that arc weeks ago. :(

chicken curry no worry

Threads that go on....and on...and on...and on...and on with the same four opinions being expressed in a hundred different ways.

DT

Threads that go on....and on...and on...and on...and on with the same four opinions being expressed in a hundred different ways.

DT
Which one??? Which one??

I have been reading Moore on a roll....but what else....

Ah hahahaha

a time sheet opening on a certain date and place only to find it's 3/4 fully pre booked by phone calls from people who haven't paid when we stand with our money in hand to pick through the unwanted times!

Latest posts

Back