Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  I can remember years ago there was an article in the Shooting Times headed  "Beware of the man with badges"  it was spot on! :fie:

Daughters who turn 21 (tomorrow) and make me feel very old. No idea were the last 21yrs went. aargh.

We just married one off.......now that was an Aaaaaaargh (in the pocket).

Mine will turn 18 in March and I am wishing she was still 2 yrs old.  Doing anything to celebrate?

Calling round tomorrow to meet the boy friends parents for the first time . Sunday mini ips and said boyfriend coming to ours for party with our family. I didn't even know i was old enough to have a 21 yr old, certainly don't feel that old :)

Calling round tomorrow to meet the boy friends parents for the first time . Sunday mini ips and said boyfriend coming to ours for party with our family. I didn't even know i was old enough to have a 21 yr old, certainly don't feel that old :)
Meet the Fokers......... :laugh:

Good luck......we only met ours twice :laugh:

Ha, he is a lovely lad very respectful and polite a rare thing in young lads so hopefully the fockers will be equally nice.

Mrs ips has told me i must be on my best behaviour. I have no idea what she means :)

Those bloody plastic bags in supermarkets that simply refuse to open  :maninlove:

Happy Birthday Ms IPS  :D

Those bloody plastic bags in supermarkets that simply refuse to open  :maninlove:

Happy Birthday Ms IPS  :D
Aaaaarrgh! Speaking of plastic bags: The council (I assume) sent a tractor with a pump on an arm, to pump the water out of the ditches on the main road near me. So, for hours, this tractor crept along, with its arm in the brim full ditches, blowing water out and onto adjacent fields, with the water blast going through the hedges lining the ditches. F- genius move! Firstly, it must have been a full three hours until all the water had run back into the ditches. Secondly, it transpires that ditches are full of hundreds of plastic bags and other detritus. Except the ditches no longer contain this rubbish. Instead, it looks like Tracy Emin has stocked up at the tip and created a half mile long hedge-trash canvass. Superb.

Bad drivers, who  get all indignant and arsey  when you point out they nearly ran you off the road!

Watching England try to play cricket. Just watched the high lights of the T20 from overnight. What a load of tosh, needless run out, ridiculous batting, poor fielding, even worse bowling, lack of passion, lack of skill, lack of composure. Absolutely outclassed in every aspect of the game!

So were no good at yet another game we invented. What a suprise.

Latest posts

Back