Things that make you go arrgghhhh......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with that ed.

Wrote about 3k off last year from bad debt. Bastards

Yes i dont like it when people do not pay their debts, i have had a few bouncers over the years i have been in business and it is very frustrating after the hard work. Poor Ed Solomons has a shooter that he has been coaching for months he has not paid.....well from all the comments on Facebook .....he seems to not be bothered how it looks either.....said it would be seen as Fish paper the next day. I sadly think this chap has misunderstood how the shooting industry works. He apparently is on here, but I cannot remember the chaps forum name.

Cheeky begger. So had coaching and refused to pay ?

On what grounds or was he just a highwayman.

I have had ccj's issued and the robbing gits have still not paid. Got to just writing them off as not worth the stress and if the courts cant make them pay what can you do ?

Money up front i hear you say, not always possible for some businesses .

I always used to find that the County Court Bailiffs were very poor and had to use every other legitimate tactics available like attachment of earnings if employed or a charge on a property if they owned one. High Court Bailiffs are private companies with an incentive to collect so good to transfer to High Court sometimes for the bigger debts.  Sometimes petitioning for bankruptcy or for a winding up if a company could produce payment rather than the debtor lose their business.

I once had an obvious heavy turn up trying to get some work for himself and my secretary didn't think I would want to see him but I did just to see what he was offering,  He handed over his business card which said "We don't f*** about! - Debt Collection Services.

Another case was a sole trader who just had an aversion to paying his bills and we did everything to try to get our money.  I went with an ex policeman who was a PI to try and serve papers on him but he disappeared.  I told the guy which pub the debtor drank in in town and suggested he go there to serve and he said "Do you want me dead Robert?"

The debtor was a big ape of a man who was a bully but we got our money when we petitioned to make him bankrupt and that was after he was given a police caution for threatening behaviour against one of the partners in our firm.  He jumped him leaving work in the dark and threatened him and his family if he pursued the debt.  Naturally we carried on and won in the end but there are some nasty pieces of work about!

I would have thought that Ed should be able to get his money before the goods get handed over or despatched.  Usually the testing is low in relation to glasses and frames.

Black Swan.....what's all that about.

Daft film.....anyway....'th swan is dead...!

Agreed. Bonkers movie. (and I like bonkers movies)
Yes I do too...I like strange movies....but this was just barking and they thought a bit of fiddling etc would carry it through. They could have made more of the mothers part....(the only one who knew she was a psycho). :laugh:

Last edited:
I recall watching 'Eraserhead' in my teens. Bonkers doesn't begin to scratch the surface of describing that..

I'll see your Eraserhead... and raise you a Donnie Darko.

I've watched that half a dozen times now, and still don't fully get it. 

I'll see your Eraserhead... and raise you a Donnie Darko.

I've watched that half a dozen times now, and still don't fully get it.
Donnie Darko = F odd. But have you seen Eraserhead? A whole new (old) scale. Chickens full of black stuff, people who live in radiators.. My mind has blanked out much of the rest..
(BTW, are you breaking forum rules by saying Darko)?

Compared to Eraserhead, Twelve Monkeys is about as odd as the 2X table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - that is a very odd movie... but David Lynch is a very odd man. 

Darko = OK / the one you are thinking of = The Comedians c1972

How can thieves drain the oil tank of a flooded farm on the Somerset level and at the same time damage the pump. Do these chumps not realise that the whole farm being under water is problem enough....without adding no water or heating now to the list.....?

What is up with these people.

And why dies it cost 0.42p to phone bloody flood line???

A = Because they are thieving scum

B = Because they are very nice people who need to make a profit (insert your own very big sarcastic grin here)

How can thieves drain the oil tank of a flooded farm on the Somerset level and at the same time damage the pump. Do these twats not realise that the whole farm being under water is problem enough....without adding no water or heating now to the list.....?

What is up with these people.

And why dies it cost 0.42p to phone bloody flood line???
Think the 'government' said yesterday they wanted that 42ppm gone - but it is outrageous on both counts. 

Latest posts

Back